Torben's introduction

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Good initiative Steve..

I'm Torben, i live in Hørning (Thats Skanderborg) - however i grew up in Aabenraa.

I live here with my wife and my 3 kids. I work for IBM and travel a lot between Århus and Copenhagen. Mostly I drive in my car - however recently I figured it would be fun to exchange some of the kilometers in a car with a motorcycle.

I pretty new to riding the motorcycle, and have to admit that I only have driven approx 3000 km this year.

I stil have to convince my wife to ride the bike with me, she has agreed but wants to wait until next year.

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Here she is - my black FZ6 - 06 - 98 hp, ABS, puig touring screen, Puig crashpads and the double headlight mod.

Second picture - me and a friend of mine - with his FZ1 .

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Very nice photos, beautiful family :) oh and nice bike too ;)

Deb

Gorup

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Torben

Good introduction.

I also work for IBM, out of Aarhus, and travel frequently to Copenhagen, always on motorcycle, except in snow and when it's freezing.....

Doing the trip on motorcycle almost assures that you'll be on time; no queue's!!

You say you've done the double headlight mod, I would like to do that as well, where did you find it, and how did you do it??

Gorup

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha, Gorup - that is the most funny thing I've ever experienced. I work out of Aarhus to. Do You drive a red FZ6 - with holes in the windscreen:D

I've seen it parked at Bytoften.....

I also drive to PRV on it ;O)

Didn't realize we are collegues:cheer: