Fender Eliminator

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for something similar myself.

Anyone done a tail tidy on 07 FZ6 yet ? would be keen to see any pics

:Sport:

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Group discount would be great :)

I have e-mailed them to see if it fits the 07 S2 ... hope so :)

It should, I dont think there is a difference.:confused:

I havent seen any kits that appear this complete, so it looks like a good buy if it does fit the 07.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I went with the FAZR6 - FE kit off eBay/Sportbikes.net. Almost half the price at $65.00 vs. $120.00.

6a_1_b.jpg

fe01.jpg

fe02.jpg

It's top quality, extremely well made and uses your stock lights. Easy to follow instructions and all extra materilas such as cable ties are also included. This kit is made from sturdy .090 aluminum (unlike those paper thin stamped out metal or plastic! ones that the other guys sell for $100 or more), has a satin black enamel over primer finish, comes with mounting hardware,instructions with color pictures, and use existing mounting points so that no drilling or modifying of you bike is needed.

More info and pics here: Boneman's "FAZED" web site - Mods: Fender Eliminator Kit

You can order off the SBN site here: http://www.sportbikes.net/store/product_info.php?cPath=86&products_id=200

Best bang for the buck IMHO

Last edited:

Ferris

Reaction score
Visit site
Curious if you need a resistor or anything for LED lights, to prevent the fast blink?

BTW something about putting something named "BONE" in my rear doesn't sit that well with me :)

Ironhide

Reaction score
Visit site
no licence plate light?

-This RUMBLE CONCEPT «Fender eliminator» Bone series is made of 16 gauge sheet metal and incorporates a new designed laser cut logo.
-It includes a strong white led light to illuminate the plate, hardware (braket, bolts, bushing) and instructions...
-Installation is a snap by using the holes of the stock fender and without any drilling or cutting.