GLOW MAGISTER flight video

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks like fun... Im still messing with my Blade CX2. I have had to um.... restore it 3 times lol....:rolleyes:

S

sportrider

practice makes perfect, I like the helicopters, really like the electric planes, but I love the glow power!!!

W

wrightme43

Whats glow power man?

Did it make a vapor trail there in the tight turn, or was that smoke?

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
It would be really cool if you could mount a camera on it somehow. Seems the plane is powerful enough to carry something small.

Around the SF Bay Area, I've noticed that the couple of places I regularly see people flying RC stuff, it's only electric. The planes are slow and sound sissy. There must be some sort of regulation against using gas motors in some locations?

S

sportrider

Whats glow power man?

Did it make a vapor trail there in the tight turn, or was that smoke?

glow power is kinda like a diesel, it uses a glow plug to start the motor for the initail ignition then compression to keep it firing. that was smoke, you want the motor a little on the rich side to keep it lubricated. it lets out a little puff when you first open up the throttle. it looks cool though!:D

S

sportrider

It would be really cool if you could mount a camera on it somehow. Seems the plane is powerful enough to carry something small.

Around the SF Bay Area, I've noticed that the couple of places I regularly see people flying RC stuff, it's only electric. The planes are slow and sound sissy. There must be some sort of regulation against using gas motors in some locations?
I'm not sure if there are any regulations against it, but at a city park you might get people complaining about the noise. if you look in to it there is probably an RC club in your area with a airfield to fly the bigger planes at. that plane came stock as an electric, but it was really under powered making it hard to take off. and the flight times were limited because of battery life. before it would only fly for about 7 or 8 minutes then it took an hour to recharge the batterys. now with a 10oz fuel cell I can keep it in the air for over 20 minutes and the plane has as much power at the end of the flight as it did at the beginning. and down time is only as long as it takes to refuel the plane them its right back up in the air. plus the nitro fuel smells good!!!