FS: '09 FZ6 in CT

txlyman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!

I'm trying to get rid of my FZ6 as I don't ride it much anymore. (I have been rocking my dad's old ironhead)

-This bike is a one owner, and I picked it up in 2011 as a leftover.
-Currently around 6k miles.. all service done on time and by the local yamaha dealer.
-Comes with a 4 year warranty that follow bike and TRANSFERS to the new owner.
-Located in Waterbury, CT. I am not looking to deliver, but for a fee I may be able to meet up within an hour drive.

Black in color.. No scratches, no drops, all mint.
-Comes with black pazzo levers
-smoked touring wind screen,
-bd43 dual low beam harness installed,
-frame sliders,
-15t front sprocket,
-fender eliminator and intergrated tail light kit.
OEM screen, oem levers, and oem sprocket will be included in a box upon pick up, as well as oem rear blinkers and plate holder.

I owe $4200 on the loan, and the bank holds the title. The lowest I can take is $4000, I will eat the remaining cost.

You can reach me on here through message, email is [email protected] and text/call at 2032176563.

199993_10150113744813215_4051036_n.jpg

199993_10150113744808215_857865_n.jpg

Last edited:

txlyman

Reaction score
Visit site
What fender eliminator, and intergrated tail light kit is that ?

I'm unsure as I had the dealership order them and install the parts before I even picked up the bike. I have stock everything in a cardboard box that comes with the bike obviously.

The fender eliminator is aluminum and fits the bike to a T, and the intergrated tail is LED.. when signalling left half of the light blinks.. same for other side..

EDIT::: forgot to mention it has the duel low beam headlight mod harness installed as well.

Last edited:

tom.gabriele

Reaction score
Visit site
Black in color.. No scratches, no drops, all mint.

Just picked it up from Tim last night in the rain - he was right, the bike is MINT. He was definitely a good guy, good rider, with a nice ride.

Tim - I'm sure I'll be on this forum all the time. If you ever miss your bike, I'll be around.

txlyman

Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked it up from Tim last night in the rain - he was right, the bike is MINT. He was definitely a good guy, good rider, with a nice ride.

Tim - I'm sure I'll be on this forum all the time. If you ever miss your bike, I'll be around.

Glad to hear it. I learned alot on the forum here. I'll be bouncing around even if I don't have the fz anymore :rockon: