New 2009 FZ 6 for sale or trade

vwh2o

Reaction score
Visit site
I am selling my new 2009 blue on black FZ6. Just purchased this bike new out of the crate last month. Bike now has 500+ miles with a 11 months factory warranty left. I bought this bike thinking I wanted a sport bike but , I just don't like it. I am used to riding bigger cruisers and just can't get used to the cramped seating on the FZ. I may consider trading on a low mileage Vstrom or Versys. I am asking $5600.00 Bike is located in WV 26456

If interested my cell # 304-629-8634

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry you didn't like the bike enough to keep it:( and this is personal opinion here but i thought the Versys felt a little more cramped to me. the Strom is a great bike though and the V-Twin will feel more like a cruiser. wish you luck on your sale.

ckrockets

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there any damage on the bike what so ever?

Even if you consider it insignificant please describe any damage?

Hey I'm the one who talked to you on the phone today.

If you reconsider my offer on coming to pick the bike up from you in WV please let me know.

Keep in mind it's going to take me a full day and over $100 in gas to come pick it up when considering my offer.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:

vwh2o

Reaction score
Visit site
There is no damage at all on this bike. No dents, scuffs, scratches or anything. It is perfect! Just don't like it and don't need it taking up space.