Turn signals out...

ssponcil

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed a new sequential taillight with turn signals built in. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TCZYHO/ref=s9_qpp_gw_p263_d3_g263_ir01?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0XS8FVK8Q92RFJG2B67Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TCZYHO/ref=s9_qpp_gw_p263_d3_g263_ir01?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0XS8FVK8Q92RFJG2B67Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]
I think i sorted a fuse cause my turn signals no longer work. Also the brake light works when i use the brake but is not illuminated if i am not braking. I am new to bikes and don't have an owners manual. I just don't know what fuse to replace. Any ideas?

tanman

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed a new sequential taillight with turn signals built in. Amazon.com: 2003-2009 Yamaha FZ6 Integrated Sequential LED Tail Lights Smoke Lens: Automotive
I think i sorted a fuse cause my turn signals no longer work. Also the brake light works when i use the brake but is not illuminated if i am not braking. I am new to bikes and don't have an owners manual. I just don't know what fuse to replace. Any ideas?

If you look at the fuses you will see there is a small bridge of metal at the top, if the fuse is blown you will most likely see a break in it. I think this is what happened when I fitted aftermarket indicators and tried to use copper washers because they were smaller than OE indicators. What an idiot! :D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you've blown a fuse. Fuses don't wear out so there was or is a short. Recheck your wiring. :D

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
You def blew the tail fuse which is on the same circuit as the turn signals. If this happened after installing aftermarket blinkers, I would say there is almost definitely a short.

Recheck all of you wiring. Oh, and the tail fuse is the white fuse outside of the main fuse box that is clearly labeled with "tail"