Ultimate Protection

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I would submit a quick review on equipment that no-one should be without.

...EAR PLUGS...

I am constantly buying these things, and have tried a ton of them. On the advice of the GREAT site, webikeworld.com, I found a store nearby that sold the HEAROS brand disposable ear plugs. I fell in love with them. They did a great job, only problem was that I couldn't get them all the time; and the price was a little on the steep side when it comes to disposable ear plugs.

So last week, I ran out of my latest oh-so-crappy disposable ear plugs, and ran into the local CVS pharmacy. They had a JAR full of earplugs that seemed to look very similar to the HEAROS that I loved so much. The jar contained 40 pair (80 ear plugs) for $9.99. So I thought I would give them a try.

They are more-or-less a "plain wrapped" ear plug, but I am really impressed with them.

Now the good news. You don't have to look for them anywhere but online. OTCSuperBuys.com - Everything Over The Counter is your place to find these earplugs. If you don't already wear them, please try them out. Your hearing is more important than you realize.

Safe riding!

setinmyways

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi -

Just read your post about the Heraos ear plugs. I've tried them, but I'm actually a bigger fan of the Howard Leight MAX earplugs. They're super comfortable.

I buy my online from a company called Cooper Safety, in box of like 100 pairs.

Here's a link to the ones I'm referring to.

Howard Leight Max Earplugs

S

sportrider

I used to be a ear plug skeptic, but once I started wearing them I was sold!!!
I have forgotten to put them in a few times since and hated it.

jeffanitam

Reaction score
Visit site
I've tried several disposable ear plugs and some were better than others. Last week I bought a pair or reusable ear plugs at Lowes called AO Saftey ear plugs for $3.00. That's right. three bucks. They are washable and look like the $25-$65 ones on the link below. They are comfortable and even though the ratings seem lower than the disposable ones seem to work better because of their comfort and east of installing them in you ears. Try them!
You'll find the in the tool department at Lowes.

ao