I need help in Mass

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Is there anyone in Mass or near by who can help me figure out why my blinkers and hazards aren't working. I'm not very familiar with electrical and had a friend recently help me modify my speedo harness to switch from a 2006 to 2007. Speedo works and I checked the fuse box but didn't see any blown. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I'm not closer but...

Look at the schematic. #48 is the fuse #49 is the flasher relay.
Use an ohm meter and recheck the fuse/s. If you don't know which fuse, pull each one and see which one is bad using and ohm meter. Also your flasher relay is in the left side of the fairing. You might have a bad flasher relay.

I'll repeat it for you....
Any one near this member, can you please help!?
Man! I wish I was there cuz I know your a baker! :BLAA: :rockon:

Edit: Just realized your bike is naked... Where's your flasher relay???

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Sorry I'm not closer but...

Look at the schematic. #48 is the fuse #49 is the flasher relay.
Use an ohm meter and recheck the fuse/s. If you don't know which fuse, pull each one and see which one is bad using and ohm meter. Also your flasher relay is in the left side of the fairing. You might have a bad flasher relay.

I'll repeat it for you....
Any one near this member, can you please help!?
Man! I wish I was there cuz I know your a baker! :BLAA: :rockon:

Edit: Just realized your bike is naked... Where's your flasher relay???

I put the front fairing back on today, relay is the small box on front clutch side. I didn't check it cause I don't know what it should look like. I'm not too sure what a ohm meter is or how it works, I can make art from sugar but electric schematics are confusing me. Just picked up a Haynes manual so been flipping through that all night.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I put the front fairing back on today, relay is the small box on front clutch side. I didn't check it cause I don't know what it should look like. I'm not too sure what a ohm meter is or how it works, I can make art from sugar but electric schematics are confusing me. Just picked up a Haynes manual so been flipping through that all night.

Some one has to be near you! Free cup cakes!!!!

Edit: If I can't help you you can count on me to start trouble....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Go back through all the fuses.....If you have one blown. you may have a short in one of the directionals.

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am out of state at the moment but, if you could wait until Friday, I may be able to swing through on my way back to CT (As long as the free cupcakes are still there ;) )

Scott

Last edited:

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
fixed.... ya I'm slightly slow and didn't realize the tail fuse wasn't in the box under the back pod but next to it. Sure enough it was blown and an easy fix. No free cupcakes this week! I am contemplating doing pod lights and projectors in my headlight housing soon so assistance with that may entail cupcakes or beers or both.