TWS Track Day

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode a track day at Texas World Speedway this weekend.

Here's three laps from Level 2 (Intermediate). My good 'ole camera quit right when the tires came up to speed and I got in the groove.

This was my first time at TWS on a bike, I've done it in a car several times. Spent the day learning lines and concentrating on the GP shift set up.

I can't say enough good things about the Q2s, they stuck like glue, no slips at all.

I met two guys from the FZ1 Forum, Hail and Pyro; and a two guys from the Buell Forum; and the Austin Cycle Gear folks came out to play too.

The R6 ran like a champ.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CotOVizv4Y"]YouTube - TWS 04102011 L2[/ame]

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome. I'm hoping to take my novice day training end of next month at Jennings GP in FL. Then my goal is 2 weekends this season and hopefully to have an R6 setup for next season to do a track school and get heavier into it.

Guess I need a camera soon too huh?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:BLAA:Oh man! Nice track and even better riding! That sound is so addictive! :rockon:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!!!!!!!

I'd like to get into doing some track days, I'd like to get a track bike unfortunately I still have many things I need to get/finish before getting a second bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk