Ladies only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay boyzzzzzz this is a ladies only forum.... the Mod Bren will delete all posts from here fwd that are made by any non ladies lol...

Thank youz all

:Sport:

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Come on Bren the lads have caught you napping :p

Hey, I'm not napping! Just a little sloppy... To be honest I hadn't paid any attention to the "Ladies Only" description. :rtfm: <- for me. And for some of you I have no idea wether you are male or female.

So maybe we could loosen up the rules a little bit? If the conversation stays in topic, I don't mind boys telling their opinions or tips as well. (As long as their girlfriends or wives are the ones telling them what to say. ;) LOL)

And hey, we can always start a few detailed threads about menstruating, pms and childbirth. That ought to clear this thing up a little. :Flip: :justkidding:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And hey, we can always start a few detailed threads about menstruating, pms and childbirth. That ought to clear this thing up a little. :Flip: :justkidding:

sounds good...

did you know that women attract bears... they can smell the menstration... according to "Anchorman" that is...

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Menstruating? Are we allowed to use that word? Let me tell you about the M-bomb...., okay I can't but I have a wife and two daughters, 9 and 13, and I'm just waiting for the hell that will be released in this house when it goes. Thank god I have an FZ6 to take me away from it all! ;)

:( Hope it doesn't happen in the middle of winter.......:(

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Menstruating? Are we allowed to use that word? Let me tell you about the M-bomb...., okay I can't but I have a wife and two daughters, 9 and 13, and I'm just waiting for the hell that will be released in this house when it goes. Thank god I have an FZ6 to take me away from it all! ;)

I think you just cursed yourself!

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site

Think thats bad,

I have a wife, a daughter and six sister inlaws that always seem to be having thier friend visit when the all get together for family functions. i learned to just drink and shut up.:D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Think thats bad,

I have a wife, a daughter and six sister inlaws that always seem to be having thier friend visit when the all get together for family functions. i learned to just drink and shut up.:D

Is Easter a drinking Holiday?

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
if you are catholic.....:D:thumbup:;)

I figure that if the Preist can drink wine in church, then i can drink Tequila sitting in the garage looking at the FZ while hiding from all the fighting thats going to happen. It's amazing how all it takes is one of them women folk to just make one small comment about someone else, doesnt even have to be against them, and all hell breaks loose. Easter eggs will be flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.