Howdy from poole.

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Been lurking for a while, but thought it proper to introduce my self, Been riding for about four years on my one and only Fazer, first bike, and a very trusty steed she has been, even when i had that dam fule chip problem :mad:

But that was fixed by the guys at Yamaha, i ride all year round through all the shocking weather that the uk can chuck at me... lol
Just getting back into the swing of things after a car decided to play tag on the motorway back in december, Lots of physio later and two whole months without my pride and Joy has been a right royal pain in the ass, But the sun is coming back out down in poole and im again on the roads :thumbup:

:Sport:

Regards

Wookie

enjoytheride68

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy wookie, I thought I felt a disturbance in the force:Flash: Welcome to the site lots of good info and friendly riders. :Sport: enjoy the ride, life is too short not to eat dessert first, Jim

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good Day Sir,

There is a growing number of us in the South east. Cool and welcome.

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

Used to be in your area years ago, putting holes in Lulworth (... sorry) nice part of the world

Nice to have you with us

Mark

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
The roads aint all that in and around the towns, But when you head towards the east, you get some great coastal magic, i too have had the odd one or two speeding convictions... Grr I personally believe us riders should all have diplomatic plates for sunny days ;)

Just put a nice little tail tidy on with a slightly less camera catching plate on. will get some pic up tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks again for the warm welcome, and bring on the summer

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Welcome Wookie!

I have a Sister that lives in Bristol that I visit every few years. Last trip she drove me and my wife down to Poole to catch the Poole to Cherboug ferry. Didn't get to see much of Poole as it was around 11pm (ferry left at Midnight), but I do remember very narrow and winding roads in that neck of the woods....of course I jsut described 80% of the roads in the UK....

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Wookie!

I have a Sister that lives in Bristol that I visit every few years. Last trip she drove me and my wife down to Poole to catch the Poole to Cherboug ferry. Didn't get to see much of Poole as it was around 11pm (ferry left at Midnight), but I do remember very narrow and winding roads in that neck of the woods....of course I jsut described 80% of the roads in the UK....

The ride upto bristol is pretty dam good, as long as you take the shortest route,

@ Numpty what make of tail tidy did you get mate :confused:

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
i too went with the flea bay option, went with a route 9 verson. a bit of a fiddle bstard getting those dam indicators back in... lol