Spectacular Qatar night race to kick off MotoGP season

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Qatar was 12th April last year. Just seems like an eternity since the last race of the season.

Watched F1 on One HD this weekend - bloody ads right through it - better not do this for MotoGP or else we'll be writing ANOTHER letter! :spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Qatar was 12th April last year. Just seems like an eternity since the last race of the season.

Watched F1 on One HD this weekend - bloody ads right through it - better not do this for MotoGP or else we'll be writing ANOTHER letter! :spank:

Was wondering today whether it was worth subscribing to the official Moto GP site's high definition video service....

Lots of live video...presumably, qualifying & races...

My question is, would it be full high def, and how would it look on my high def TV, with the signal coming from my PC, via HDMI cable?

Oh, and is there lots of commercials in the Moto GP site feed?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would look no different to your HD TV Jamie , im guessing it will also be flooded with Ads , they have to pay for it somehow :(

oh, they shouldnt have too many prob's paying for it...it's 89 pounds to subscribe to the high def video service...

:eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Doh! Forgot for a moment.

At least we have WSB and BSB (BSB was on live last night - Eurosports channel in case you don't know :))