Fender Kit

phxtravis

Reaction score
Visit site
I took a quick glance and didnt see where it said what is is made of...I've got a feeling its plastic, which may not do to well with all the vibes of our bikes.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i doubt it is plastic, possibly but plastic is more expensive than just bending metal. on another note, it does look like you should be able to use the ears to mount your stock signals...

Zebratounge

Reaction score
Visit site
More info

This RUMBLE CONCEPT Fender eliminator Bone series is made of 16 gauge sheet metal and a strong led plate light, includes hardware (braket, bolts, bushing) and instructions. . .

Installation is a snap by using the holes of the stock fender and without any drilling or cutting, the New RUMBLE CONCEPT Fender eliminators are the nicest and the finest quality available .

If you’re looking for that special touch of detail for your bike, the RUMBLE CONCEPT
Fender eliminator is the answer with it`s nice powder coated finish.

Application:
Yamaha FZ6 2006 2007 2008

dominator10

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased the Rumble Concepts Fender Eliminator for my 2008. Tried to mount it and it did not fit. I called the company and all they told me was I can return it and get my money back. They could not tell me why it does not fit a 2008.
I ordered a Puig Eliminator, hopefully that one works.
Anyone else have the same problem?