MSF RiderCoaches on here?

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to live in NC, too :). Wanna trade?

Ohio instructors are state certified, but we also have a dozen or so private sites that use state certified instructors as well. Ohio is always looking for new instructors. I think we have around 200 or so currently.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
I'd like to live in NC, too :). Wanna trade?

hmmmm.... give me some time to think about that. :rolleyes:
ok, i've had time to think. i think i'll pass. thanks for the offer and i'll be sure to keep it in mind. ;)

yeah, i sent an email in JUNE asking if they would have need for any instructors because i would like to look into becoming one. the response i got back was
Thank you for contacting the North Carolina Motorcycle Safety Education Program. Although I do anticipate that we will need RiderCoaches in your area soon, we don't currently have any Ridercoach Preparation classes being offered. We usually offer 1-2 of these classes per year dependent on the need for new Ridercoaches around the state. When a new class is scheduled, it will be announced on our RCP webpage listed below. You should check the website every month or so, to get into the next course.
i keep looking at the website and there is still no info about the next class being offered. oh well. maybe next year.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a MSF/GMSP RiderCoach in GA & seems the first to post in this section. Are there any other fellow RC's?
Rickthefix

It's a relatively new forum that was created. Seems that we have a lot of new riders and have questions regarding the BRC classes. Thought that this would be a good area to direct their Q's and A's here.

Kenny

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to become a MSF Instructor in Florida. I did not have to take the basic course because I took the Air Force course and I used that for the motorcycle endorsement back in 1987. My 18 year old son and I are going to take the basic course in a month or so and then I'll start working on the MSF instructor certification.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Make sure you tell your Rider Coach that you are interested in becoming a coach, they will help you. You can always log onto the MSF website and go from there. Most states only offer one or two Rider Coach Preperation courses for the year, so you might want to start thinking well ahead.

Great benefits once you become an instructor, mostly in discounts on gear and parts. 30% at Cycle Gear, 50% insurance, etc.

MSF-USA.ORG