Turnsignal Sidemirrors for FZ6

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so today was nice enough to go out riding (are you reading this sportrider_fz6) that's right I went out riding. As a matter of fact it's been nice for several days and I took full advantage of it. Anyway I stop by a local CycleGear shop and was checking out a side mirror replacement with a built in turn signals. Has anyone got one of these? And how do you like it? I was thinking about installing it but the ones they had were for a gixxer. Shop guy told me they are universal and I should be able to mod it for my FZ. It would give the bike a cleaner look IMO. Here is a link to one particular turnsignal sidemirror that I saw at Ebay. Appreciate the input.
eBay Motors: Left suzuki turn signal Mirror GSXR 600 750 1000 05-07 (item 330201752291 end time Jan-10-08 21:40:56 PST)

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so today was nice enough to go out riding (are you reading this sportrider_fz6) that's right I went out riding. As a matter of fact it's been nice for several days and I took full advantage of it. Anyway I stop by a local CycleGear shop and was checking out a side mirror replacement with a built in turn signals. Has anyone got one of these? And how do you like it? I was thinking about installing it but the ones they had were for a gixxer. Shop guy told me they are universal and I should be able to mod it for my FZ. It would give the bike a cleaner look IMO. Here is a link to one particular turnsignal sidemirror that I saw at Ebay. Appreciate the input.
eBay Motors: Left suzuki turn signal Mirror GSXR 600 750 1000 05-07 (item 330201752291 end time Jan-10-08 21:40:56 PST)

If those work for you i would love to do them as well!