Looking for Fender Eliminator

vokal389

Reaction score
Visit site
i've been searching high and low, on the site and off the site for a fender eliminator for a 07 FZ6. If anyone knows any links to think site or off site for where i can find one please let me know ASAP Thank you and Ride Safe! :thumbup:

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
Search FZ6 fender eliminator on ebay and buy from larry (there's some numbers in front of "larry", but I forget what they are). Just installed one on my '07 in and it 's very good quality. Instructions are good, but my '07 taillight wire was soldered instead of plugged, so a little work around there. Highly recommended. :thumbup: Photos on ebay.

W

wrightme43

I have one of Danny's on my bike.
His in the link. I got the one that fits stock signals. It actually looks better with the smaller aftermarkets but I wanted the big honking stockers so that hopefully a braindead cager will see them. LOL

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
This is the one you want!! FAZR6 FE Kit. Professionally made by a fellow FZ6 rider! Support our guys!

eBay Motors: FAZR6's For 2004-2007 Yamaha FZ6 Fender Eliminator Kit (item 270078077877 end time Dec-06-07 15:01:54 PST)

6a_1_b.jpg

e9_1.jpg

Very well made and great instructions. I have not heard of one complaint with them! Love mine. Was my first mod.

Last edited:

MA07FZ6

Love my Blue
Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine at competitionwerkes.com and it's all good. Cost me $130. It's real sleek and it went on in 20 minutes. Good luck.:Sport:

sunanuus

Reaction score
Visit site
well i got fe kit from the ebay didnt like it.so i modified it my self.cut the plate portion of the kit and welded at the bottom towards the weel side instead of underneath the brakelight

Last edited:

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Build your own, thats what I did:BLAA: But I also have access to a brake and shear and aluminum, etc. Make template out of cardboard and masking tape then lay flat on a piece of aluminum and trace, cut, bend then paint:thumbup:

GOOD LUCK

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
2004 2009 FZ 6 FZ6 Fender Eliminator BLUE logo TSM | eBay

I got this one, but in black. He does his own powder coating so he'll coat it whatever color you want for no charge. He shot me a list of like 25 colors to choose from. I'd just contact him first to make sure he's still doing that. He sells a LED plate light that just bolts right onto his FE kit too. And when I accidently ordered red for the plate light, he contacted me first to see if I wanted white. Great customer service.

But if you're keeping the stock turn signals, then the FAZR6 kit is the best I've seen for that. Or if you want to support a fellow forum member. :thumbup:

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a newer link to the most popular, best quality, and cheapest fender eliminator that 3679larry makes:

'04- 09 Yamaha FZ6 Fender Eliminator Kit | eBay

He's currently selling them for $40. Quality is great. I just picked one up. Haven't installed it yet but it looks easy as pie.

-Nick

since you haven't installed it, can you snap couple of pictures of it, I want to get one but would like to see what I'm working with and on his ad it just shows the before and after shot but not the actual item, thanks for your time

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
since you haven't installed it, can you snap couple of pictures of it, I want to get one but would like to see what I'm working with and on his ad it just shows the before and after shot but not the actual item, thanks for your time

You got it man. I will snap a few tonight and try to upload them by tomorrow. I'll post them back in this thread.

-Nick