money

slipstream

Reaction score
Visit site
Had to go and purchase some asbestos for around my fireplace glass.When I got my change back I recieved A us one dollar coin...Is this something new or has th usa finally seen the light and came across to the dark side Luke...may the force be with u...we have the loonie and toonie for ones and two's.What do u call the coin peso just kidding::)

S

sportrider

we've had silver dollars for as long as I can remember and longer they have recently (a few years ago) gotten smaller about the size of a quarter but there still around.:D

asbestos???? that stuff will kill you!!!!

Maverick

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Susan B Anthony US dollar coin from about 7 years ago.... I seem to recall that most Americans didn't like them for some reason.... I don't think it's a silver dollar though.

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
We have had Silver dollars since the 1800's

the latter ones are not 100% silver

the old ones were BIG the new ones look like a quarter

------------------------------
as to our northern neighbors currency
---- it is all a plot by the Levi, Lee and other pants manufacturers -- it is the only place in the world you can go out of a day and come back with nearly worn out pockets and $25 dollars in your pocket ---in CHANGE

I like the Tooney

W

wrightme43

We have now a gold dollar called the Saquawageia dollar, and now we are starting a series of gold coins with all the presidents on them. That way crappy presidents, (jimmah carter step up) get their faces on coins. I believe if I get a Jimmah coin I exchange if for something else.

martin_nj

Reaction score
Visit site
the NJ transit train station ticket vending machines ALWAYS spit back dollar coins. its really annoying

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the NJ transit train station ticket vending machines ALWAYS spit back dollar coins. its really annoying
That's funny, the only Susan B. Anthony $1 coin I ever received was spit back at me from a SLC train station as change for my $5!! :Sport: