fz6 haynes manual

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i was trying to buy the OEM fz6 manual but the dealer wants $90.00 for it. so i was thinking if anyones owns the fz6 haynes manual? if so dose it have good details and is it worth buying or just save up and get the OEM one?

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Haynes manual and I think it is very good. You can get it for cheap on ebay. I never compared it to the Yamaha manual. However, I feel there is more stuff in there than I will ever bother learning. Uses simple language and photos

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Haynes manual and have had one for most of my bikes and cars.

They have been producing these manuals for years and know how to do it.

They make things so simple.

Buy it.

Steve

ddg

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the haynes manual and like it alot because it seems geared toward someone who is not a full time mechanic. If you go to Scribd and search for, FZS6 Service Manual - 2007, there is a yamaha service manual there. Or this link which should work, FZS6 Service Manual - 2007@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/4934710?access_key=key-1a9cxnxski9r7ubblwd@@AMEPARAM@@4934710@@AMEPARAM@@key-1a9cxnxski9r7ubblwd. Then you could download it in pdf to your computer. Having seen both, I perfer the haynes but more info is never a bad thing.

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
ive already downloaded the service manual from here. i just want one thats portable, so when i am traveling i can carry it on me, i will buy the haynes manual, cant spend $90.00 on a oem one.