Cortech Scarab Winter Gloves

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
Picked them up yesterday. Rode around last night for about 45 minutes, 45 degrees starting and only 40 by the time I got home. Never turned the heated grips on, so i figure they'll be pretty good in the colder temps.

Comfort is pretty good, I'm hoing they won't be as stiff on my knuckles when they get broke in.

Safety appears to be great.

It was 20 degrees this morning, and I couldn't feel my grip heaters through them too well :( . My fingers got a little cool, but not unbearable by any means. I'll try wearing my little liners with them next time, Monday probably.

Overall, it appears they'll be a great glove for the money.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW 20 degrees. I'm suprised that you rode at that temp. I own Held Thrux gloves and at 50 deg. my fingers started to get cold noticebly. i guess I have to invest in heated gloves or something.

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
These gloves are definitly getting more comfortable as they get broke in.

I found that I don't like wearing my poly liners with them though. I guess they're a little too thick for the size glove I bought, because they make it hard to bend my fingers around the grip, fatiguing my hands rather quickly. Also move my hands farther from the heated grips...