WTB - Aftermarket Y Pipe

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to buy a y pipe from an aftermarket exhaust that preferrably isn't a scorpion. Also probably not a 2-bros, so that only leaves some obscure manufacturers. (think actual y-pipe instead of what those two actually are) I WOULD still buy the scorpion or TB pipe if the price was right.

Might also be interested in buying a stock muffler if the price is right (real cheap).

This would be perfect for someone who totalled or is parting out their bike that had aftermarket exhaust because in most instances the cans are trash but the y-pipe is golden.

For those interested I just won a set of nice R1 stock slip-ons that I am going to modify to make work with a y-pipe, and I don't want to ruin my scorpion set-up I have now in case I go back later. I'm just looking to create something that looks stock-ish but has a good tone without the sheer decibles or drone of the scorps or 2bros that require earplugs to make it through a ride further than a few blocks since I plan on doing some long rides this year.