Wich years (parts) can fit my FZ6 NHG S2 2008?

joe-arrow

Reaction score
Visit site
I have FZ6 NHG S2 2008. I need front wheel, front fork and rotors, exhaust pipe assy and fuel tank.

Can anyone tell me from wich years of FZ6 I can use this parts? It is important to me because I need to buy this parts over internet.

If anyone knows where I can find anything from above (used) please post. :don'tknow:

Many thanks.

07+ is all the same for the FZ6 for all parts,

you can use anything from 04+ for the Front wheel, exhaust pipe assy and fuel tank.

The forks might be the same, but i am not sure since they changed the calipers and brakes in 2007+

E-bay is yor driend for used parts, also a lot of people around here end up selling parts, check ut the for sale section!

What happened BTW? Welcome to the forum and post pics of the (re)build.

Hi guys, first thansk for information and second, I wrote long post about my accident but when I click to post it server did not respond for a while so everything I wrote is gone.

Just few things: me and my girlfriend on FZ6 ONLY 20 DAYS OLD (only 700 km = about 420 miles) hit STUPID WOMAN making U-turn over 5 lanes with about 70 km/h!!! Everything is O.K. now, everyone is alive and I decide to start collecting parts while I'm waiting insurance money.

I need front wheel (with tire), front fork, fender and rotors, exhaust pipes, headlight (only glass I think), passinger handles and fuel tank (from list of "big" parts).

When I figure how to place pictures on this forum, I will send you pictures to show you why my friends call me "balls of steel" after that accident :D

Miki

07+ is all the same for the FZ6 for all parts,

you can use anything from 04+ for the Front wheel, exhaust pipe assy and fuel tank.

I thought 04-06 exhausts dont work on 07-09. I could be wrong, but I've been looking at exhausts and everyone lists 07-09 as different from 04-06.

Interestin,.., thanks, I will pay more attention on exaust than. I think I can find few friends with earlyer years then my FZ6 and compare them.

I thought 04-06 exhausts dont work on 07-09. I could be wrong, but I've been looking at exhausts and everyone lists 07-09 as different from 04-06.

I am pretty sure that the cans are all the same, i think it is the mid pipe that mounts in a different spot.

I put 04-06 Leo Vince pipes on my 07 FZ6 and they work great, but the mid pipe mount does not line up.

i have a 04-06 Leo Vince on my 08 too. the only difference is the mid pipe for 04-06 is shorter than the 07-09 but it still mounts up nicely.

Back