Wich years (parts) can fit my FZ6 NHG S2 2008?

joe-arrow

Reaction score
Visit site
I have FZ6 NHG S2 2008. I need front wheel, front fork and rotors, exhaust pipe assy and fuel tank.

Can anyone tell me from wich years of FZ6 I can use this parts? It is important to me because I need to buy this parts over internet.

If anyone knows where I can find anything from above (used) please post. :don'tknow:

Many thanks.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
07+ is all the same for the FZ6 for all parts,

you can use anything from 04+ for the Front wheel, exhaust pipe assy and fuel tank.

The forks might be the same, but i am not sure since they changed the calipers and brakes in 2007+

E-bay is yor driend for used parts, also a lot of people around here end up selling parts, check ut the for sale section!

What happened BTW? Welcome to the forum and post pics of the (re)build.

joe-arrow

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, first thansk for information and second, I wrote long post about my accident but when I click to post it server did not respond for a while so everything I wrote is gone.

Just few things: me and my girlfriend on FZ6 ONLY 20 DAYS OLD (only 700 km = about 420 miles) hit STUPID WOMAN making U-turn over 5 lanes with about 70 km/h!!! Everything is O.K. now, everyone is alive and I decide to start collecting parts while I'm waiting insurance money.

I need front wheel (with tire), front fork, fender and rotors, exhaust pipes, headlight (only glass I think), passinger handles and fuel tank (from list of "big" parts).

When I figure how to place pictures on this forum, I will send you pictures to show you why my friends call me "balls of steel" after that accident :D

Miki

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
07+ is all the same for the FZ6 for all parts,

you can use anything from 04+ for the Front wheel, exhaust pipe assy and fuel tank.

I thought 04-06 exhausts dont work on 07-09. I could be wrong, but I've been looking at exhausts and everyone lists 07-09 as different from 04-06.

joe-arrow

Reaction score
Visit site
Interestin,.., thanks, I will pay more attention on exaust than. I think I can find few friends with earlyer years then my FZ6 and compare them.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought 04-06 exhausts dont work on 07-09. I could be wrong, but I've been looking at exhausts and everyone lists 07-09 as different from 04-06.

I am pretty sure that the cans are all the same, i think it is the mid pipe that mounts in a different spot.

I put 04-06 Leo Vince pipes on my 07 FZ6 and they work great, but the mid pipe mount does not line up.

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
i have a 04-06 Leo Vince on my 08 too. the only difference is the mid pipe for 04-06 is shorter than the 07-09 but it still mounts up nicely.