Track Day this Sunday...who's coming?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know someone else who has some nice new sticky tires all ready for Sunday! Woohoo, bring on Sunday!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know someone else who has some nice new sticky tires all ready for Sunday! Woohoo, bring on Sunday!

:D:D:D:D:D O....M....F....G! My new tires are all scrubbed in, and are they sticky or what? This is my first sticky rubber....ever. I'm suspecting I could actually spiral through a tunnel with them on there or ride up a tree:eek:.

BT002 rear and BT003 front.

New sprockets.

Kiss those footpegs goodbye...lol
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D:D:D:D:D O....M....F....G! My new tires are all scrubbed in, and are they sticky or what? This is my first sticky rubber....ever. I'm suspecting I could actually spiral through a tunnel with them on there or ride up a tree:eek:.

BT002 rear and BT002 front.

New sprockets.

Kiss those footpegs goodbye...lol
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

You know, i know expect you to be hanging off my back wheel or better, "Mr million Kilometres already this year"...now that you have sticky tires, a head full of enthusiasm...and zero fear!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know, i know expect you to be hanging off my back wheel or better, "Mr million Kilometres already this year"...now that you have sticky tires, a head full of enthusiasm...and zero fear!

Head full of something....lol....but I do have fear....fear is what stops my boots from disintegrating when I go for a ride...lol

I'll be on a new track...in unfamiliar clothes...I'll e taking it slow and easy......at first...lol
:D

Then I'll be wanting to try out my new tires...lol

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Head full of something....lol....but I do have fear....fear is what stops my boots from disintegrating when I go for a ride...lol

I'll be on a new track...in unfamiliar clothes...I'll e taking it slow and easy......at first...lol

Then I'll be wanting to try out my new tires...lol

I wanna see your toes bleeding!

LOL!

:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You won't.....lol...I'm in the process of putting stirrups on my oggies for my feet to hang off of....and maybe get some chaps...LMAO.....or road rash MAO

There are so many things i could type here, that would get me banned!

:eek:

squirly

Reaction score
Visit site
ill be on the next plane out if i win i get to stay there and you 2 pay for my move right?!!!! lmao. have fun guys wish we had tracks in ny for bikes! may the best man win for fun of coarse

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I won't be coming Sunday now. :(

Daughter goes of to camp for a week starting Monday, and we are all going out for lunch on Sunday now.

Next time. I'm gunna register my trailer, and hopefully get some laps in on the next "dry" track day. :thumbup:

:)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I won't be coming Sunday now. :(

Daughter goes of to camp for a week starting Monday, and we are all going out for lunch on Sunday now.

Next time. I'm gunna register my trailer, and hopefully get some laps in on the next "dry" track day. :thumbup:

:(Bugga.

Still daughter going to camp ain't so bad.

It's when your son goes camp you start to sweat:eek::spank::spank::spank::D.

Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I'm back on for tomorrow now.
Been told that I am not wanted for the shopping expedition/lunch, so I'm free to play with you big-boys again :)

Not only do you get to go to the track, but you don't have to go shopping....lol...that's two big bonuses in one hit:cheer::cheer::cheer:...lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I'm back on for tomorrow now.
Been told that I am not wanted for the shopping expedition/lunch, so I'm free to play with you big-boys again :)

Woohoo! Dave got a leave pass.....we will make sure we get you drunk, get lipstick all over your collar, and most importantly, arrive home with no undies!

On a more serious note......Mikey & my bikes are loaded on the trailer, and ready to rock!

There are now 7 people we know riding....Mike, Me, Paul, Pauls mate Simon, Simmo & Matty from Yammie World, and Steve from Maxi Moto!

Weather is looking just great, it's time to ride!

:rockon::cheer::cheer::rockon: