Track Day this Sunday...who's coming?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok boys, this Sunday, there is another track day for bikes at Mallala, is $130 for 7 x 15 minutes sessions, plus a $25 one day race license...

There are at least 2 of us riding (Me & Paul on his CBR1000)...weather permitting...aint going if it's raining.

Would love to see a few more SA boys get out there, and have a ride??? You dont need leathers to ride in the slow group, just a decent jacket, pants, boots & gloves.

But regardless, even if yo dont want to ride, come laugh at those of us that are, and come have lunch with us....gonna take the Barbeque, etc.

It's a great day, lots of different bikes, some fast, some slow, some old, some new....

:rockon:

Wish i could make it mate :D but i'll be watching the FZ6 cup and Aussie Superbikes at Willowbank :cheer:.....Have a great day though mate :thumbup:

Would rather be there!!!! But for now, i got some nice new rubber fitted to Oinky's rims today, all ready for Sunday.....Dunlop Qualifier RR's....nice and sticky!

View attachment 17082

View attachment 17083

If I had a little more notice I would defiantly participate. May come down for a ride. Haven't been to Malala for years.

Mate , please join us, it's a pretty chilled out day...and as for riding on the track yourself, there is at least one ride day every month, in fact, the next one is in the first week of July.

What time is this happening mate ?,my son has footy sunday morning at 8.30 ,will have to check and see if my wife is working in the arvo .

What time is this happening mate ?,my son has footy sunday morning at 8.30 ,will have to check and see if my wife is working in the arvo .

We will be at the track from 8am....track stuff starts at 9.30am, and finshes at about 4pm.

Would rather be there!!!! But for now, i got some nice new rubber fitted to Oinky's rims today, all ready for Sunday.....Dunlop Qualifier RR's....nice and sticky!

View attachment 17082

View attachment 17083

Was sreading up on these tyres lastnite , good reviews and very very sticky :D.....Looking forward t seeing what times you can get down to with them.....

Was sreading up on these tyres lastnite , good reviews and very very sticky :D.....Looking forward t seeing what times you can get down to with them.....

They are the same tread pattern that was on there, except the ones on the bike when i got it were the FZ6 Cupo control tyre....Dunlop GP Racer M on the rear, and a a Dunlop GP Racer A on the front...can only get these tyres if you have paid your entry fee's for the next round of the FZ6 Cup, or Australian Supersport Cup...apparently they are a bit stickier again, and there are not many around.....the ones that were on my bike where pretty crappy when i got the bike, so maybe, maybe, my times might be a little better wit a new no shredded tyre on the bike.

Well, the numbers riding this Sunday equals 4 now.....Simon & Matt from Yamaha World are coming as well now....gonna take the big Yammie World Shade doobiewhatsitthingamajimmi....and a few seats to sit our ageing butts on!

Fingers crossed, that the weather is going to fine.

Make that 5 of us riding.....Mikey has signalled his intention to get out amongst it as well......Woohoo!

:rockon::cheer::cheer::cheer::rockon:

Make that 5 of us riding.....Mikey has signalled his intention to get out amongst it as well......Woohoo!

:rockon::cheer::cheer::cheer::rockon:

Only if the weather's good...lol...not going all the way out there to ride on a wet track and ride home on a wet road...lol.

Gonna ride out there since I don't have leathers and they'll bung me in the learners group anyhow...not likely to bin it and should be hard for them to catch...lol.

Only if the weather's good...lol...not going all the way out there to ride on a wet track and ride home on a wet road...lol.

Gonna ride out there since I don't have leathers and they'll bung me in the learners group anyhow...not likely to bin it and should be hard for them to catch...lol.

if it's raining...i am staying home to watch the footy!

:eek:

I'll be with you from around the world, going to the track on Saturday here in TX. FZ6's on the track, always makes for a good weekend!!!! Have fun all, be fast and be safe :rockon:

Back