To all you ATGATT guys...

I'm 44 and still feel like 25.... but also with a brain. But, my 25 yr old tells the 44 yr old body to do something and the 44 yr old body let's me know the next day how stupid the brain was.... :spank: :Flash:

Getting old sucks.... But pulling up ATGATT to a bunch of young guns... then giving the bike the ooooohs and awwwwwws and THEN, off comes the helmet and they see silver hair grinning back at them? Priceless!

Ha ha I'm 49 but feeling more like 94 right now. But that might just have something to do with lats nights street barbie.:drool:

Guys are definitely HOT when all geared up. Maybe you have to ride to appreciate the hotness level ;)

About a month back I came into work with my leathers on and the young female secretary said "Looks like you just came from Brokeback Mountain."

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

About a month back I came into work with my leathers on and the young female secretary said "Looks like you just came from Brokeback Mountain."

No! No.... there isn't! :D

:rof: Cliff, I was going to say "I'm hot geared up too! Unless it's below 75 degrees out!"

My wife said I'm hot with or without... ain't she sweet?!? (What's she buttering me up for? :rolleyes: )

I look better in gear. My leather jacket is nice and snug and stiff. It flattens my gut, broadens my shoulders, and straightens my posture!

The hotness level isn't about the mystery for me.. I think it is just about the leather and the fact that you ride. That being said.. and I don't want to offend any cruiser riders... but a guy in leathers on a sport bike is just well HOT ;)

No! No.... there isn't! :D

Has anyone wondered how many members on this forum are Gay?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Maybe she thought you were looking like Jake or Heath!

Now there's nothing wrong with that! :rockon:

Back