To all you ATGATT guys...

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I totally believe in ATGATT. But I just have to say this... You guys in full gear on your sport bikes are pretty sexy. ;)

Was driving home from a shopping trip today (in the cage) and was passed by a guy in full gear on his sport bike. Made me want to follow him. :Flash:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I totally believe in ATGATT. But I just have to say this... You guys in full gear on your sport bikes are pretty sexy. ;)

Was driving home from a shopping trip today (in the cage) and was passed by a guy in full gear on his sport bike. Made me want to follow him. :Flash:

Then why am I single?

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas and I must have the same problem then :p Hehe

Either that or they think...damn, he needs to wash his bike!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

And it's been hot here! A friend said, "I need to go for a ride" today and sure nuff we were ATTGAT. I guess we could probably dress a little lighter but i just hang my leather with a fan blowing in the gear to dry it out. My gear looks especially sexy since I added the death ray to my helmet!

Gort
Klatuu Barada Nikto

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
vegas,

riding faster and filtering thru traffic doesn't give the ladies a chance to catch up w/ you :)

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
mainImage.jpg

The Stig approves this message. :thumbup:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site

Totally agree with you! Much more appealing than those silly leather vests and fringe wearing guys!!
ATGATT adds some mystery, I guess. Plus we know there are actually some BRAINS under that helmet!! :cheer:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

well tnanks for the comment. I think that girl's in gear are very hot to. Nelly xx

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well tnanks for the comment. I think that girl's in gear are very hot to. Nelly xx

Hmmmm.. agree, not much hotter than a chick in bike leathers....i get all hot & bothered everytime MP puts on her leathers for a ride....

And yes, MP agree's, blokes in bike leathers are hot too apparently! and i am happy to go with that!

:rockon:

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Having gear on makes it look like you're a part of the bike. And then there's the mystery because they can't see your face. People don't know if you are 20 or 40.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
41 in 2 days, and i feel like i am still 21...but with a brain, and the ability to do stuff i never could at 21....

I'm 44 and still feel like 25.... but also with a brain. But, my 25 yr old tells the 44 yr old body to do something and the 44 yr old body let's me know the next day how stupid the brain was.... :spank: :Flash:

Getting old sucks.... But pulling up ATGATT to a bunch of young guns... then giving the bike the ooooohs and awwwwwws and THEN, off comes the helmet and they see silver hair grinning back at them? Priceless!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 44 and still feel like 25.... but also with a brain. But, my 25 yr old tells the 44 yr old body to do something and the 44 yr old body let's me know the next day how stupid the brain was.... :spank: :Flash:

Getting old sucks.... But pulling up ATGATT to a bunch of young guns... then giving the bike the ooooohs and awwwwwws and THEN, off comes the helmet and they see silver hair grinning back at them? Priceless!

Lol! Am with you with the old body telling you that your not a young buck anymore....happens all the time.

As for showing up the young guns....just love it....although my hair aint going grey just yet! well except for my beard....that thing came off months ago, was starting to look a bit silvery!

:rockon: