Time to Vote for Carbon Fiber

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
What do you guys think?

Its getting near the time to finally pick the part to start with for our Carbin Fiber Project. With alot of mixed reviews and ideas, I'm leaning towards somthing small flat and easy to start with. I think I'm going to go for the Heel Plates. How do you all feel about that for starters.

Last edited:

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: What do you guys think?

I would love a set of heel plates. Also interested in Radiator Guards too.....the small ones that mount on the side of the rad.

Would definitely take a set of either of those!

Thanks, and can't wait to see how they turn out.....

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site

Its getting near the time to finally pick the part to start with for our Carbin Fiber Project. With alot of mixed reviews and ideas, I'm leaning towards somthing small flat and easy to start with. I think I'm going to go for the Heel Plates. How do you all feel about that for starters.
You can already get very cheap heel-plates and anyone who wants them, will already have bought them. You can already get huggers too. I would aim for something that no-one else already makes like a ****pit infill or seat cowl.

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site

heel plates are not a difficult part to get....ebay..

something like a seat cowl or fairing pieces etc that are not readily available are more likely to generate interest i think..

My 2p..

Yamaha FZ6 FZ 6 S CARBON FIBER Heel Plates 07 08 09 | eBay

thanks for the link to ebay i was having a hard time finding them... LOL the idea is to start small finish big, just be patient i am really looking forward to making the seat cowl. some look into the legalities of coping the yamaha's seat cowl in carbon fiber. and post it. :)

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site

I would love a set of heel plates. Also interested in Radiator Guards too.....the small ones that mount on the side of the rad.

Would definitely take a set of either of those!

Thanks, and can't wait to see how they turn out.....

That is undoutably the next part ill be making!!!!

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
Someone find me the clear plastic that goes around the edges of the seat cowl and the plastic lower back support thats on the yamaha seat cowl (from yamaha) link and or pics

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone find me the clear plastic that goes around the edges of the seat cowl and the plastic lower back support thats on the yamaha seat cowl (from yamaha) link and or pics

Clear plastic around the edges??:confused:

Grtz,

Degake

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
on the Yamaha seat cowl there is a plastic tube like liner that goes around the edges of the entire seat cowl. it looks like a halved clear plastic tube