The Best New Tires Ever.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
NICE!!! I was wondering when you would post it up, since you mentioned a while ago you were getting it.
What's up with Paul Sr (and wife) in the pic?!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup::thumbup:Anyone recognize the guy with the big mustache and big guns with Hoshiko???? :rockon::rockon:

Nice bike! Congrats!

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
wowww, what a nice bike

precisely today I was at the local bmw dealer asking for a pair of boots - the new cortech latigo wp - and was one of those gorgeous beemers, I really like

Congratulations Hoshiko, enjoy it as much as you can :thumbup:

Cheers

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I will do a full review, as good as I can (limited english).
Erci, Paul Sr was buying a Beemer the same day I did. I decided to be the anoying turist and took a picture with him.

So far after 800 miles all I can say is WOW:ban:

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
NICE!!! I was wondering when you would post it up, since you mentioned a while ago you were getting it. ?!

I have being really bussy, got a new bike but mi computer died.
Hope that we meet along with every one who came to the East coast ride and do the bbq wetalked about a year ago.

Going for my Saturday ride NJ/NY tomorrow at 9:00am. See you at Bergen County BMW/Harley Davison if you or anyone wish to come.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have being really bussy, got a new bike but mi computer died.
Hope that we meet along with every one who came to the East coast ride and do the bbq wetalked about a year ago.

Going for my Saturday ride NJ/NY tomorrow at 9:00am. See you at Bergen County BMW/Harley Davison if you or anyone wish to come.

Wish I'd seen this sooner, though I doubt I'd be able to go. Did have an awesome morning.. rode 2 up with the wife to a farm 40 minutes away to pick 10 pounds of blueberries :D .. I post up some pics later in a separate post.
Definitely plan to do another group ride this year.. I'll let everyone know once I pick dates.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride!! Glad to see you back on 2 wheels.

Is that the Montauk lighthouse in the last photo?

Never been there by bike so wondering if you want to do a group ride out that way??? We could hook up in Nassau county

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Wish I'd seen this sooner, though I doubt I'd be able to go. Did have an awesome morning.. rode 2 up with the wife to a farm 40 minutes away to pick 10 pounds of blueberries :D .. I post up some pics later in a separate post.
Definitely plan to do another group ride this year.. I'll let everyone know once I pick dates.

Bring some blueberry muffins

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride!! Glad to see you back on 2 wheels.

Is that the Montauk lighthouse in the last photo?

Never been there by bike so wondering if you want to do a group ride out that way??? We could hook up in Nassau county

Same lighthouse, That will be nice, should go early and eat around the town.
I left way to late and all I had time to do was take some pictures and then headed back.