Sunday ride with Haelous

I like that little bridge. Where is that? Looks like you had a great day! :)

Last edited:
I like that little bridge. Where is that? Looks like toy had a great day! :)

It's in Tuckahoe, I happened to spot it through the trees as we came around a turn. I made the next right turn and found it. It was really neat, right at the end of the street, like it was abandoned.

It's in Tuckahoe, I happened to spot it through the trees as we came around a turn. I made the next right turn and found it. It was really neat, right at the end of the street, like it was abandoned.

Been through Tuckahoe a few times. :)

Sent from Moto's Motorola

I like the bridge also:thumbup:

Did you decide on which tires to get. I'm still liking the T30 but don't have over 3K yet. Need to ride more:rolleyes:

Jerry

I did, I went with PR2's. I knew they were tried and true, I just had not seen enough reviews for the T30's. I'll see how I'll like them long term but so far I can't see using anything else. I took them down to near the edge of the tire within a week, very impressed with them.

And I know where that bridge pic will end up next.......

I did, I went with PR2's. I knew they were tried and true, I just had not seen enough reviews for the T30's. I'll see how I'll like them long term but so far I can't see using anything else. I took them down to near the edge of the tire within a week, very impressed with them.

And I know where that bridge pic will end up next.......

Ha! I found a little historic suspension bridge here in SD this week and was thinking about doing a BOTM shoot with my bike on it if I don't get in trouble. :eek: But I do have another shot I'm thinking about this month so if you want to do the Tuckahoe shoot this month do it! :)

Last edited:
Ha! I found a little historic suspension bridge here in SD this week and was thinking about doing a BOTM shoot with my bike on it if I don't get in trouble. :eek: But I do have another shot I'm thinking about this month so if you want to do the Tuckahoe shoot thins month do it! :)
Bridge VS Bridge inner competetion?Blah

Don't make me go find a bridge...I'll do it! You know I will!

I just went back to PR2s too. The dual compound. After trying race take offs, which I absolutely hated, I'll be happy to get the PRs back on Betty. I haven't felt confident in a corner since I changed from them. Although the guys at CarLee's probably won't be checking out Betty's shoes as much once I do change them! Cliff can vouch for the effect of a "girl's bike" with tire melt on the local biker population.

:rof:

Back