speedo cover hitting top fairing vs01 vs02

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
anybody else who replace the tiny windscreen with a speedo cover on the vs01 or vs02 kit have issues with the speedo cover hitting the tope fairing of the headlight?

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
anybody else who replace the tiny windscreen with a speedo cover on the vs01 or vs02 kit have issues with the speedo cover hitting the tope fairing of the headlight?

Yeah but I went with Lean69's speedo bracket as opposed to the VS speedo plate, problem solved. Not sure if he's making them anymore.

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah but I went with Lean69's speedo bracket as opposed to the VS speedo plate, problem solved. Not sure if he's making them anymore.

Can you please share some pictures of how well the speedometer plate from Laean fits the VS02 kit... this will help us out a lot...

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
I think he had some diagrams available. He had passed them onto me to confirm measurements before purchasing. Perhaps ask him? I don't have any pics of it before install and in it's installed state, you really can't see it.

In some of his older posts, you can see it.

e7y6etem.jpg
6u3ugaja.jpg

Last edited:

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
Were there any problems when you installed everything ?

What did you do with the existing top part of the bracket that was made for the speedo that came with vishnu's kit ?

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi. No problems at all with the bracket. Some misc issues with the VS kit but were resolved/tweaked. I had to cut that section of the VS bracket off, so no more fly screen either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk