SoCal: Ride with us 1/26/13!!

I'm for sure in, but just me. Can you please let me know the for sure start location?
Thanks

Since I'm coming down from Pasadena, it might take a minute

I'm for sure in, but just me. Can you please let me know the for sure start location?
Thanks

Since I'm coming down from Pasadena, it might take a minute

Here's a link: nessy burgers - Google Maps

I used Nessy Burgers as a landmark. It's the Mobile gas station at this location. Nessy Burgers moved and is not here anymore. :)
Look forward to meeting you!

Last edited:
Careful has a chance to rain this weekend guys

Crap!!!:(
map_wkpln_day2_3ussw_enus_440x297.jpg

Raining in San Berdo as I type, if still raining on Sat I guess I'll wuss out and stay warm and dry in the house. The rain itself isn't to bad but its all the idiots on the road that worry me.:eek: and wearing glasses I have vision problems when everything fogs up:(

Jerry

It could change for the better. Not like they haven't been wrong before. :)

From the weather channel:

Fri Jan 25 Showers

Hi 54°F

Lo 42°F

Showers Chance of rain: 60%

Wind: NW at 6 mph

Sat Jan 26 Showers

Hi 52°

Lo 41°

Showers Chance of rain: 50%

Wind: SW at 7 mph

Last edited:
whats the verdict? i dont get a lot of time to check in, can someone let me know via text? 616-299-7788
Thanks
Hope to see you all tomorrow

Dunno....right now I'm in my garage working on my bike and it's steady rain. :(

What do you think guys? It looks like 50% chance. Next Saturday calls for low 60's and 70's in the desert...any thoughts?

Id be down to ride the feb 2nd saturday.( if it doesnt rain)

tomorrow looks bad, ive got a rule when it rains. I only ride in the rain if theres money at the other end of it (only if i have to got to work)

Ive been lurking and have yet to officially ride with the sd crew:rockon:

I'm good for next weekend. Maybe I can have Louise's Daytona back on the road by then. :)

We're soaked here and it's still coming down good. :(

I'm good for the 2nd as well if we want to reschedule. It's going to be raining on Palomar and Borrego.

Forecast is back up to 40% so I think next weekend is a good idea:thumbup:
and Palomar won't be as much fun if its wet, can you say slooooooow:rolleyes:
Not that I'm fast(my wife says I'm HalfFast) but it will be slower than even I go, ha ha.

Jerry

I'm going to pass due to the weather. I can't make next week either so please ride safe and enjoy the dry weather.

Wavex and I are still going to ride. Rain doesn't bother us....

We will be at the Mobil station before 9:00am. Hope some of you guys can make it.

Got up and looked out this morning and it was coming down.

Have fun and enjoy your adventure! You guys are hardcore! :)
If you need anything David has my phone number.

Back