Single Side Swing Arm

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I CANNOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS!

HOWEVER!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
This user known as fenell903 needs to make a write up about this mod! I contacted this user Sunday morning about it and kept it pretty quiet, all I know is that its a honda vfr wheel and swing arm. Also WAVEX has asked about if there was a write up on this on a thread. This is by far one of the coolest mods I have ever seen. Im sorry Fenell903 but im using your picture because I can 99% assure you are the only one on this forum with this mod! Please give us a write up on this!

Credit to Fenell903

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
OOOOOOO....very nice!!!

I ride with a guy that's got one of the red/white/blue anniversary edition VFR's (probably the only bike I'd sell the FZ6 for at this point) and I drool over his single-sided swingarm every time I see it.

Like everyone else, I'd love to see a write-up on this! Make it so, fenell!!! :thumbup:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
imagine after this, change r6 fork assembly, fit r6 fairing. wow! i think that will look absolutely stunning! of course looks are subjective.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool indeed. Well done. That changes the whole look of the bike. I'd love to see the details for the swingarm and shock mounting points.

That took some talent, again, well done! :thumbup:

proxxx34

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there any news about this conversion? I'm totally interested in this mode...awesome look!!! Can't wait to read more about it...