Powder Coating!!

Vust123

Reaction score
Visit site
I opened up my own powder coating company!! Got a massive 6ft by 6ft by 12ft oven! Me and my employees are all factory trained in powder coating and bead blasting and also metal fabrication. Looks us up and like us on facebook! Lankks Powder Coating

Vust123

Reaction score
Visit site
We are just getting our website up in the next couple days, once it is up I will let you know the website name.

adberns

Reaction score
Visit site
A few hours from me, but I would rather drive a little farther to do business with a forum member!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I opened up my own powder coating company!! Got a massive 6ft by 6ft by 12ft oven! Me and my employees are all factory trained in powder coating and bead blasting and also metal fabrication. Looks us up and like us on facebook! Lankks Powder Coating

So you'll do the prep? Is bead blasting preferred to paint striping?

What are the expected oven temps roughly 400 - 450F ?

Give us a link when its up. . .

Vust123

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah we do the prep work, we use a bead blasting machine and we use different types of abrasive materials depending on the metal. And we can control the temp of the oven anywhere from 100 degrees up to 1200, so with that much control of the temp we can do plastics, carbon fiber, glass, wood, metal, and also high temp metal parts like exhaust header, and engine parts.