New proud owner

dysfoundation

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone! I've been stalking the forums for awhile and I thought I'd introduce my self :)
The names Andrew and about 3weeks ago I purchased my beautiful fz6
She's a 2009 purple/blue (or whatever that awesome color mix is). Got her brand new and I still get giddy when I go to check the bike out in the garage haha.

Here are some pics
62f91791-5681-1898.jpg
62f91791-569c-ea96.jpg
62f91791-56c5-60a6.jpg

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Look at all those zeros on the odometer!!! Beautiful bike!

:welcome: to the FZ6 family!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: What a great feeling bringing a new motorcycle home! :rockon: You will enjoy this forum and your FZ6 even more. Ride safe and enjoy the ride. :thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats thats a nice looking bike. I know the feeling......having a look, just checking.
5 months after I bought mine brand new, I still check, look out the window just to make sure its still there, and always first thing in the morning too.
The other morning, I looked out the window expecting to see the grey cover over the bike and freaked coz there was no cover and no bike.... freakk out "plus" time.
ran outside, heart racing like you wouldn't believe, thinking how did they move it, until I remembered that when I got home the night before it had been pissing down and I had ridden straight into the really over full garage, and squeezed it in to chamois it down,
I felt like a real idiot, relieved,..... but a relieved idiot!!!

Lotsa people say the blues ones are faster, not sure about that, but its very very nice
+1 on the sliders
and enjoy

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the beautiful new bike and welcome to the forum. :thumbup: You'll always find the answer to any question you may have here and there are lots of great members on the forum.

Last edited: