Hello everyone! New FZ6 rider/owner.

Xdsxc

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone - I'm excited to say that I'm the proud new owner of a 2007 FZ6! Previously I had a 1994 Honda CBR600F2 which I rode for about a year until I sold it. I hadn't ridden for about a year or two since, until yesterday when I picked up my FZ6 and rode it home (grinning the entire way of course!).

Now I wonder why I didn't get another bike sooner haha.

Anyway I look forward to being a part of these forums - and for your viewing pleasure, here are a few pics - enjoy.

j3cCX.jpg

quPpN.jpg

8GrJZ.jpg

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: !!!

She is a beauty! Wow!

You're going to find the community here is AWESOME. Be sure to use the search function and post a lot! (The more you get involved, the better)

Oh, and ride her a TON! How many miles have you ridden? Doesn't matter, it's not enough ;)

Stay safe and keep the shiny side up!

CIrrthum10

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: About time to get rid of that rear fender... There are plenty of threads on fender eliminators on here. Bike looks amazing!

Blackops272

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: i have a S2 aswell mines in black as you can see in the display picture! the people on these forums are really helpful! No matter what question you ask no matter how stupid you think it is ask it! It will be answered seriously! :) Enjoy the bike enjoy the forums:thumbup:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And a great :welcome: from me as well. I'm sure you will love your new toy. Please ride safe and enjoy the ride. Also all the gear all the time is the only way to go. Thanks for the pictures of your new baby. Enjoy. :rockon:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to a great bike and great fellow owners! Good to see you already have frame sliders...they are helpful. Mine saved my frame twice in 20,000 miles! :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our big family and forum!

Great looking bike and congratulations! :)