New member welcome thread..

mattwitt

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a very nice 2008 FZ6 with only 2600 miles on it.. Looking forward to spring now in a bad way.. Just sold my 1988 Honda Hawk NT650 to upgrade to this bike. I have put 30 miles on it so far..

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
Mike P here from South Carolina :Flash:
I purchased my blue 2006 FZ 4 weeks ago. (1) lap around the block, pulled the bike in to the shop, ordered the VS02 kit and went naked :thumbup:

I also own a 1984 Yamaha RZ350 two-stroke. another great bike!

would like to say thank you to all the guys on this forum for the GREAT advise :cheer:

also enjoy cycling, both MTB and Road.

Last edited:

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
Martin from Poland here.

A proud and happy (as for now ;) owner of a blue 06 FZ6s. Nice ride, used mostly for commuting and short, one day trips. I've been here for a while and been reading the forum for even longer. Finally decided to reveal myself and maybe ask some questions or share my knowledge about the bike with you guys.

d89u.jpg

tonoaaa

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I am new on this forum, I bought my Fazer at july this year after my first motorcycle Hornet S. I bought it from Czech republic and previous owner bought it from Italy. In my opinion Fazer is better in all ways and what is importnant Fazer is more beautiful ;). I am from Bratislava in Slovakia.

Upgrades on my Fazer:
Yamaha top case
Gipro X-type
Crash puigs, but I want to change it with these: Protektory rám | Rutan

Planing upgrades:
Dual light mod
Soft side bags (SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System Yamaha FZ6-S2, '07-'11 - TwistedThrottle.com)
Handlebar risers (SW Motech Zvý?enie volantu 30 mm strieborné STYX E-shop)
White turn lights with yellow bulbs

View attachment 51552

tony.

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I am new on this forum, I bought my Fazer at july this year after my first motorcycle Hornet S. I bought it from Czech republic and previous owner bought it from Italy. In my opinion Fazer is better in all ways and what is importnant Fazer is more beautiful ;). I am from Bratislava in Slovakia.

Upgrades on my Fazer:
Yamaha top case
Gipro X-type
Crash puigs, but I want to change it with these: Protektory rám | Rutan

Planing upgrades:
Dual light mod
Soft side bags (SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System Yamaha FZ6-S2, '07-'11 - TwistedThrottle.com)
Handlebar risers (SW Motech Zvý?enie volantu 30 mm strieborné STYX E-shop)
White turn lights with yellow bulbs

View attachment 51552

tony.
Welcome from a country just above ;)

hearliam

Reaction score
Visit site
Morning everyone from sunny north Queensland Australia, well I bought my 08 Fazer 600 about 9 months ago and haven't looked back, my weekend before was sitting in front of my PC and that's where I would stay. Not now, I know this may sound corny but it has changed my life, the friends I have made is amazing. There's nothing better than getting out in the fresh air and going for a blast, all the best from down under, oh and my name is Rob. :) and this site is awesome, I have learnt heaps and had a laugh or two, keep up the great work you guys do.

papz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Finally popped my Fazer cherry today and purchased a 2007 FZ6 S2 and hopefully ready to pick up next weekend.

I am from the UK and hopefully will get chatting to you all and learn a thing or two. :rockon:

Pawciorc

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,

My name is Pawel, I am a Pole living in a beautiful island Malta. My motorcycle adventure started when I was 8. First it was a Polish moped Romet Pony 50 ccm- a very popular back in 80' and 90'. When turned 14 my father bought an oldtimer Honda CL250E, three years later Kawa KZ750.
In my "mature" life I had Suzuki GS500, Kawasaki ZX7R. In Malta I rode a 2003 MZ Mastiff and lately bought 2006 FZ6.
So again hi everyone!!!:rockon:

Druff

Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up a stock 08 in the 'go faster' Blue. Can't wait for the weather to sort itself out to crank out some miles! I'd been looking for a more daily rider and the FZ6 looked perfect. I built a hard tail bobber aka rusty plums aka kidney killer and a 77 gs550 cafe nut cracker but whilst I love em both they're not really daily commuters. The FZ6 or fazer as it's known back home (London England) seems perfect blend cruise and lean with some speed thrown in for good measure. Glad to be a part of this little community, so far it's helped me get the coolant and oil sorted and a few ideas for future upgrades. Peace out people!

kimzo

Reaction score
Visit site
Afternoon everyone,

I've had my '05 FZ6N for 4 months now and absolutely love it! Whenever the weather holds out (or the rain is light - which is most of the time here in the UK!) I'm racking up the miles with a smile on my face :) With a wealth of info and the odd laugh, this site is awesome :rockon: