New member from Pittsburgh, PA

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone. I have recently purchased a 2009 fz6 with about 8400 miles on the clock so I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks. Figured I would introduce myself. Some info on the bike -- The bike had been laid down by its previous owner. Sliders saved both sides of the engine but not the fairing, mirrors, side panels under the seat, and grab handles. The rear of the bike is mostly just scratched up but the left side (from the seat) grab handle is gone and the the left mirror didn't live. Fairing is pretty banged up and bent to the right side. The good news? PO slapped some bar end mirrors on the bike and continued to ride it without issue. The better news? Two Bros Carbon slip-ons, PCIII, and some sort of aftermarket gel seat came on the bike. The best news? The nice price. She's gonna go naked. I hope you guys in the naked/streetfighter threads don't mind a few stupid questions and I'll try to contribute something of my meager knowledge and at any rate thanks in advance.

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:From Michigan! Plenty of extremely friendly and knowledgeable members here. There are always fairings and such coming up for sale here as well so keep your eye out.

Oh yeah, one more thing,

:needpics:

Let's see the bike!