My pearl white FZ project

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.harpersbakery.net
Just dropped off parts with the paint guy to get a new look for my bike. I'll post more pics as I go.

639328784_2285779103_0.jpg

Sounds great....will look great when it's done....cant wait for pics! :thumbup:

Dont think i have ever seen a Pearl White FZ6S???

:thumbup:

Gonna look great :D

Of course, I have reason to be just a little biased....

Just need to get the red stripe up the tank, and she'll look perfect :rockon:

I can't wait to see it! I would love to have a white bike; I want to paint mine sometime but I'm not sure how it would look with the silver frame, all the ones I have seen were on black frame models.

Will be interested to see the outcome. I was looking at doing mine white, but this one doesn't do much for me.... Maybe it needed the eyelids above the lights to stay black?? Hopefully yours comes up a treat!

Looks great, is gonna look even better on the bike, and out in the sun...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nice project you have going on there. How about a pearl white/red striped FZ1 for comparison? Just traded my FZ6 for this bad boy, a 2009 FZ1 with the Retro Kit. It's like going back to the 70's, and I won't be seeing many of these passing me in the opposite direction.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Pearl White Highlander and in the sun it's the bees knees. Looking forward to seeing your FZ6 when all back together.

had a few hours of fun today and only misplaced a few screws but it's about halfway there. Thinking about slapping mirrors and front blinkers on it to go to Bike night in lowell on tuesday.

641863959_2294897606_0.jpg

641864716_2294900064_0.jpg

it seems the gas light blinks full then goes to empty I think I got the connections switched under the tank somehow

Back