My new ride :)

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
This is our newest gas saver addition to our family of vehicles. The new Suzuki SX4. Its all Black( Black metallic pearl) with black interior. This car is so much fun to drive and its almost a mini car compared to our other two 2006 and 2008 Accords.

PS I am so glad the car buying week is over. I hate when its time to buy a car. The trips to the dealer and the back n forth just drains me.

I would like to recommend this site as I have learned so much about car buying from here and saved thousands over the years I have used this site.
The guy is awesome and his tips and the truth about dealer scams are amazing.

Here's the site.

CarBuyingTips.com new car buying guide, avoiding dealer scams, new cars, used car buying

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!!

What are some specs on it?

It's always fun having the new car (after all the dealership stuff is over).

Engine
143-hp, 2.0-liter I-4
Specifications
Engine liters 2.0
Cylinder configuration I-4
Horsepower 143-hp @ 5,800 rpm
Torque 136 lbs.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
# of valves 16
Variable intake manifold
Sequential MPI
Recommended fuel regular unleaded
Aluminum cylinder block
Aluminum cylinder head
Ignition type electronic
Engine orientation transverse
Fuel economy city 22 mpg
Fuel economy highway 30 mpg
Fuel tank capacity 13.2 gal.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some more pics. I would recommend this car as a great economy car with great features for the price. Quite frankly this is the cheapest car I have ever bought, but I was tired of paying the premium prices for the Honda and Accura cars that I usually buy,and dealing with the dealer's nonsense.
Its like the Honda Fit I went in to see at the dealer.The popularity of the car has the dealers noses in the air. They don't want to deal on the price and get kinda corky.
The suzuki Dealers are working hard for your business. And they work with your terms and not theirs like the Honda,Accura and Toyota dealers.

Last edited:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it!

Pretty big tank for such a small car.......

Why no manual transmission? I have to have a manual in a small car, it just feels right.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I like it!

Pretty big tank for such a small car.......

Why no manual transmission? I have to have a manual in a small car, it just feels right.

Wifey can't drive a stick shift :( I would love one though :rockon:

I was looking at the manual but the BOSS said she would like to drive it sometimes too. One thing I have leart in my 10 years of marriage. The BOSS is always right. And you always reply any question with " Honey you are absolutely right about that" :D

Last edited:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Wifey can't drive a stick shift :( I would love one though :rockon:

I was looking at the manual but the BOSS said she would like to drive it sometimes too. One thing I have leart in my 10 years of marriage. The BOSS is always right. And you always reply any question with " Honey you are absolutely right about that" :D

makes sense but why can't she learn? :D

She may like it.......or completly hate you for the rest of you life ;)

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
makes sense but why can't she learn? :D
She may like it.......or completly hate you for the rest of you life ;)

[COLOR="Blue]Good advice I will make sure I let you communicate it to her ;)"][/COLOR]:D

True lol
Thats just what I need, her to be pissed of at me. jk

I am just messin with you.She's really cool just not the type that would go through the effort of driving a manual shift .

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey that's not bad at all (specs).

Gratz on the new car man. Hope you guys have great luck and a good time with it.

Thanks I hope it works out. I am originally from India and we drive these Suzuki Swifts as we call them there all day long.
BTW this car comes with a 36k mile bumper to bumper waranty and a 100k mile power tran warranty. I guess its pretty good for the price I got this car for .

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Looks like a sweet ride!!

But: Calling a "gas saver addition" ?????,- maybe we are different here in Europe, but to be a gas saver, you would have to go almost double on the MPG .....
Anything less than 20 Km per. litre, would not be considered a "Gas saver" here, - (30 MPG is like 12.75 Km per. litre), unless someone is trying to sell the idea of a new car to their wife :)

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats,

When/if I get rid of my 1990 Mazda 626LX I think I'll be looking at one of these.

Yes, my car is 19 years old with 240,000 miles on it. Hey, it's still running so I'm going to keep driving.

Your new ride is very nice.:rockon: