Most ridiculous cute pet pic contest

tmilheiser

Reaction score
Visit site
thank you
the father was a rott. and his mother was half pitt bull and half australian shepard... the other is a plott hound

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is Rusty when he was a puppy.. We got him back in 1996 and he lived for almost 13 years! He passed away from cancer about 6 months ago.. I still miss him

rusty.jpg

And this is Kali... We got her a year after getting Rusty and she is still kickin it, live and well.. Catching birds, chasing cats, etc.... When we got her she used to fit in my pocket :)

kalismall.jpg

She may just be the dumbest/cutest dog there is.. Im pretty sure she doesnt even know her name and will just stare at you with a blank look and head coccked to the side whenever you tell her to do anything.. But we love her! Shes a funny mix of ****er Spaniel and miniture wiener dog! So she sits about 4" above the ground but is covered in kinky curly hair..She's awesome!

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
08fz6, these are adorable pictures!!! :D

lol thanks the fat one chillen next to my car and smelling the flowers, is actually 9 years old and she has been hit by a car. Shes a trooper and she is amazing! The other one in the other pics is the youngest and she is roughly 3 years old now. She is way too smart for her own good. The oldest is golden retrieve and yellow lab mix. the youngest is pure golden retriever.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot about Shabby the cat.... didn't think i had any pics of her on this computer we also have a few birds but no pics of them...
minicat.jpg
[/IMG]

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
My husband and I volunteer for an animal rescue group, and we take in foster pups until they find their forever homes.
This is Marley, one of the cutest little guys we have had the pleasure of helping.
He found the biggest toy we had, and would carry it around the house strutting like he was a bad a$$!!
View attachment 22726
We nick-named him "Little Big Man," since he was a BIG dog trapped in a little body.
By the way, he found an awesome home!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had to post this.......he was cracking us up this morning at the breakfast table. He just had that look of, "OK, this isn't funny - where is MY breakfast?" :rof:

Just like a cat to ignore the most expensive cat food you can buy in his own dish - to eat whatever those darn humans are eating.:rolleyes: