Moped haters

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful pics! I was in Guanajuato, MX during February (but no scooter rental for me). Scooters are a gas for island, resort bopping around, huh? I rented my scooter on Key West, FL (earlier post on this same thread)

Ken's MKV

Reaction score
Visit site
So I have big respect for scooters as I had one for 5 years. ;) I had to deal with the Harley riders here in Milwaukee but they always seemed pretty respectful. Always got waves from other riders.
Here is a pic of it just a week ago before it left. :(
attachment.php

Cheers
Ken

Last edited:

Goffy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey people,

That picture winds me up, generally becuase this anonymous man thinks every rider is immature! By the looks of things he's took it one step too far.

I'm 17, a moped rider myself, i'v been on the road for a year now and i'v never fallen off (touch wood) or even scratched my bike! ( Yamaha Aerox 50cc Rossi replica )

He's getting the wrong picture! , people need to start somewhere and a moped is the easy and safer option. Also its a good reliable mode of transport for youngens going to work or college etc. I came across this thread becuase i'm doing a 5000 word project on 'Moped Safety' and it would be interesting to find out people views on mopeds and the famous hate for them! :s

I'm thinking of selling my bike if anyones interested , message me. I'd like a bigger cc bike i'v been looking at classic lambrettas for nice summer rides! they look really cool :) it'd be nice to have something different unlike all my freinds that are getting cars or bigger modern bikes!

Cheers guys :D

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I have big respect for scooters as I had one for 5 years. ;) I had to deal with the Harley riders here in Milwaukee but they always seemed pretty respectful. Always got waves from other riders.
Here is a pic of it just a week ago before it left. :(
attachment.php

Cheers
Ken

I have a similar one except mine is blue and 125cc.

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's Drew and his moped when he first got it. Even with the changes we made, it still looks bone stock except the pipes are gold to match the wheels instead of black. He moved up to a Ninja 250 for a year when he turned 16 and I gave him my Kawi 750 for his 17th birthday. He sold it to help buy a reliable car for college. He's a junior at Ohio State now and rides my FZ6 whenever he can catch it parked in the garage.

DrewandSparky.jpg

DrewsMoped2.jpg