Missing rider in CA

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, if riding alone, don't ride "stupid" when you're alone!

I have Google maps on my BB with Google Latitude running. My wife and kids can see on Google maps where I am at all times within a certain radius or at least where I was last reporting from. And yes, when I travel alone, I always lay out my route for them in case of emergency. Last, I keep my cell phone in the upper pocket closest to my head and secured. I just hope that an accident doean't damage it and it is there to use if I am able to call.

AND!!! The 1st contact on the phone is I.C.E. WIFE! Everyone should I.C.E. their phone contacts!
That is a very good idea mate, I am going to show my wife how it works.
Nice one.

RIP rider

Nelly

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Rode a couple of the mentioned roads on the august trip. They are truly unforgiving. I used Google latitude on that trip and it only reports when you have cell data service available. ACH has no service out that far.

R. I. P. That is my biggest fear riding alone

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did check around to see if anyone heard anything but nothing. Just got on the forum this morning....sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Coming from a search and rescue background, it is better to be acounted for than not. It gives closure for the family members.
Joe