If you don't laugh you're broken

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
That is funny, I'll have to remember that next time I tase someone. Of couse I doubt the person would remember what was said at the time.

(btw I don't own a taser):BLAA:

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there anything that is not banned in the UK? You can't have guns, tasers or drive very fast. What else is there? :D

Many of the freedoms in the US like the right to bear arms are critized but what would happen if a foreign power tried to invade the the US. The local gun nuts would come out with their guns and use the invaders for target practice. :D

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
youtube how to make tazer out of disposable cameras. takes like 10 mins and really easy if you can solder wires.

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there anything that is not banned in the UK? You can't have guns, tasers or drive very fast. What else is there? :D

Many of the freedoms in the US like the right to bear arms are critized but what would happen if a foreign power tried to invade the the US. The local gun nuts would come out with their guns and use the invaders for target practice. :D

uummm No none of the above....But we dont have as many murders as you guys. You can only imagine the rules on health and safety at work.
facepalm.gif

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey back to the OP that was frigg'n funny....It's not rights and liberties it about HUMOR....

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
youtube how to make tazer out of disposable cameras. takes like 10 mins and really easy if you can solder wires.

I like this, it made me laugh. It reminded me of something lonesoldier might say. (That is a compliment to both!)

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Laughed when I read this line from someone's online signature: "I yell 'PIKACHU' whenever I tase someone."
This (for whatever reason) reminded me of one of the old Police Acadamy Movies where Bobcat rode up beside of one of the bad guys and since he was busy with the jetski he just looked at him and screamed, which made the bad guy ditch. Hilarious.
Thank you.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been tazed by the camera and a real tazer, here you can walk in a flee market and pick one up cheap like 20-50 USD

back in my Highschool years, I had a "friend" who thought it was funny to taze us while we were asleep.

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
I have been tazed by the camera and a real tazer, here you can walk in a flee market and pick one up cheap like 20-50 USD

back in my Highschool years, I had a "friend" who thought it was funny to taze us while we were asleep.

It probably was.. for him :BLAA:

Arty

Reaction score
Visit site

You are right in saying we can't have tasers...

...but we can have guns, rifles and shotguns, both in semi automatic if you really want, and with sound moderators if we fancy them. Despite popular opinion, we can even have handguns under some specific circumstances.

The maximum speed limit on UK roads is 70mph, but isn't the maximum in the US only 80mph, and I don't think that is even in every part of the country. In fact, isnt the max speed limit in much of the US 60mph? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The idea that everything is banned here, and we live in some kind of repressed police state is just silly, but it seems to be everybody's stand by insult/argument.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont think UK has no more restrictions than our gov has on the US. Our government like to hide our restrictions until we break the law. However, I would like to know why UK has cooler FZ6 parts that we cant get. I have seen a lot of neat stuff for the fizzer on ebay thats all located on ebay.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: He is now sorry he ever met you right ??? :D That $h!t must seriously hurt like hell :(

It makes whatever limb that gets shocked go numb. Now I have never been tazed by a gun that shoots the prongs. Only the one with the 2 tips that does not fire. Since I was asleep, it just scared me more than anything, not lke he held it on me for 5 seconds, just 1.

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I apologize if anyone was insulted, I was trying to make an observation and just evoking some feedback as I am interested in what it's like to live there in GBR. I realize that laws are going to differ from country to country and some are really good and some are not so good. I do believe in a well armed local population is a deterrent to some kinds of invasions. As afar as having gun control laws reducing gun crimes that is debatable since there is always a black market for guns anywhere you go.

Anyways I have been to England several times, and the people there are very nice and you have a really nice country that you can be very proud to be a part of. I only hope the Muslims don’t take it over like the rest of Europe. J

Gun don't kill people, I kill people. :)

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site

I read an article that said they were trying to ban the sale of pointy knives a few years back. Trying to cut down on stabbings... not a joke.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
You are right in saying we can't have tasers...

...but we can have guns, rifles and shotguns, both in semi automatic if you really want, and with sound moderators if we fancy them. Despite popular opinion, we can even have handguns under some specific circumstances.

The maximum speed limit on UK roads is 70mph, but isn't the maximum in the US only 80mph, and I don't think that is even in every part of the country. In fact, isnt the max speed limit in much of the US 60mph? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The idea that everything is banned here, and we live in some kind of repressed police state is just silly, but it seems to be everybody's stand by insult/argument.

I've seen max highway limits of 55mph (MA, My current area) and 70 Mph (Ohio)

But most places I've driven, including my current residence, the highway speed averages between 70 and 80-MPH, regardless of limit.