i have a teaser for you

fazer.rider

Reaction score
Visit site
so my bike is almost ready now and i thought i would post the whole thing but i can't wait any longer so here it is. i'm not so sure about the look of the black "eye shadow" but whatever it's done lol

the whole bike is now in pearl white. i like it a lot.

4317306479_e8b0722d9b_o.jpg

Dave G

Reaction score
Visit site
I like it alot. I think it would look to plain if it was all white. looking forward to seeing it finished.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm liking this! :D I'm also going to say it is very likely the pictures are not doing this justice. Pearl White, probably a nice sheen to it? Lots of metallic? Can you take a good high-res photo, maybe a well lit pic, close up with the macro function turned on (if your camera does that) ??

When will she be all back together?

fazer.rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm liking this! :D I'm also going to say it is very likely the pictures are not doing this justice. Pearl White, probably a nice sheen to it? Lots of metallic? Can you take a good high-res photo, maybe a well lit pic, close up with the macro function turned on (if your camera does that) ??

When will she be all back together?

yeah i will try to take a hi res photo when it's done. i can see a lot of metal flakes. it will be ready in a week or two. can't wait :rockon:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
so my bike is almost ready now and i thought i would post the whole thing but i can't wait any longer so here it is.

We can't wait either...... White is the new Black. Looks awesome. I wish I bought a crappy looking FZ6 so I could repaint it. Couldn't justify painting over perfect good Cobalt Blue...