I bought a New Years bargain

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A local bike shop sadly went bust recently and had to sell all his stock.

I managed to get this Givi helmet at a third of its normal price, mine is matt black. I hope the rest of the year goes just as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuvajxuYo6Q]YouTube - Givi X.01 "XZero1" Motorcycle Helmet[/ame]

Steve

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice... I like it. Its has sort of a cool looking eagle beak style on the chin guard . Also like that it doesn't have that bubble head look that some helmets have. Sunshade :thumbup:.

04efi

Reaction score
Visit site
Let us know about the sunshade being to high. It looks to high but you never know.

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
That helmet looks awesome.. It reminds me of that new helmet with the really weird name and looks like a fighter pilot helmet and has a removable chin section.. I know it has a Q in the name :)

I got a new helmet today too! CycleGear was blowing out some of the Seven Zero Seven models and with my $20 coupon the helmet was only $59 bucks!! Its nothing special but It matches my bike and is compatible with all the visors i have laying around.. Sweet!

707_helmets_vendetta_stryke_blk_LG.jpg

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking helmet Steve and great that you got it so cheap :cheer:

shame that the bike shop went bust :(.
I buy most of my stuff at my local dealer at the moment, it's maybe not the cheapest shop but they do good work and it's within walking distance, it would be a pain if they went bust with the present recession.