How fast have you ever driven fz6?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whoever reckons they were doing 180 mph on an FZ6 without insane mods....must of been getting pulled by a Hayabusa!

That's 290km/h.....lol!

ROTFLMAO!

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
no i cant imagine that! An FZ1 Wont even pull those numbers!

Maybe if I was getting a slippy from that FZ6...Theory is it'll hit the limiter round there somewhere but reality is unless down hill, you'd need to have a pretty awesome tailwind.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
nos.jpg

You need two of these and all your problems will be solved.

sempul

Reaction score
Visit site
they could push lol

like i said i had mine to around 178 MPH but that is with 2 up on the back sprocket which makes the bike go even slower but REALLY messes with the speedometer at high speeds lol

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love hard accelleration but speed dont bother me... vary rarely take it into 3 figures

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
153 indicated, faired with a full lower cowling. Trying to keep up with an Aprilia RSV and a ZX-10 for some reason. Had a little more, traffic and old age stepped in.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
This entire thread sounds like a H.S. B.S. session. Guys bragging about how much they make or who they have done. Moderators should create it new "B.S." section (except then people would move their B.S to another section). This thread is so adolescent.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
This entire thread sounds like a H.S. B.S. session. Guys bragging about how much they make or who they have done. Moderators should create it new "B.S." section (except then people would move their B.S to another section). This thread is so adolescent.

translation: "85mph makes me pee pee a little"

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
This one time, I like did, like, 250km/h and then I was like "Hmmm maybe I should shift up to second" and like all the other bikes where like "ZOMG WOW ur so fast!" and I was like yahuh its a Yamahaha, and it laughs on your bikes, like, and yea ummm, like cool huh.

Anyway on a more serious note, speeding is only wrong when you get caught or cause some kind of accident/incident.
If people can buy a 4wd designed to kill anything it hits, even other vehicles so they can feel safe and enjoy their terrible driving skills then i don't see why people are so judgemental about speeding. Its a set number that the government comes up with so that the biggest retard, totally lacking in driving skills, who hasn't slept or rested for over 72 hours, and who doesn't know which side of the road they should be on can manage.
Just encourages people to drive at a set speed instead of for the conditions.