how do you stop yourself from lusting other bikes?

racebrooks

Reaction score
Visit site
I stop the lusting for other bikes the same way that I stop lusting for other woman........I find one i like, mount up, feel the tank, grip the handlbars, flip all the buttons. I can last for about 32, maybe 33 seconds . Then I climb off, say thank you and go home to my wife. Is there any other way?
i really like my fizzer but whenever i look at the street triple r i get ideas... :spank: :ban:

Last edited:

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
either find a dealbreaker aspect of the "dream bike". (for me its the fact that the speed triple doesnt offer ABS yet)

or

just get the other bike and feel great. bikes are supposed to be fun, we are compromising about way too many things on life, if 3000$ is all that seperates you from your obsession, i say go for it. :BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why would i want to stop lusting after other bikes...just the same as the opposite sex, if you see something you like, your gonna be attracted, and look! And there aint any harm in that!

:thumbup:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I stop the lusting for other bikes the same way that I stop lusting for other woman........I find one i like, mount up, feel the tank, grip the handlbars, flip all the buttons. I can last for about 32, maybe 33 seconds . Then I climb off, say thank you and go home to my wife. Is there any other way?

:rof: Love your answer!

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
I look, drool then realize they might do something better, but they will never be able to do everything I want a bike to do. So far only found 2 bikes, an FZ and an Fz! 1 and 6, and I can ride both anytime.

chimneydoc

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't, lusting after another bike is not a sin. So I guess I'm a luster in the first degree. I have also commited adultry when I rode my son's 1200S BMW, and it felt real goood.:cheer:

Doc

geetarhero

Reaction score
Visit site
cause even if I DO buy that $12,000 Street Triple R, there will still be another bike I want. and after that and after that and after that.

what it always comes down to is, this bike still hits 100kph in first gear and 3.2 seconds with far better gas mileage than my car. I have yet to get on it without having fun during the ride, so do I need any better?

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a window shopper for sure, but when I start to lust too much I just open my wallet and reality kicks in. :shakehead:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I do a search for the negative aspects of the bike I lust after so I get all negative vibes and really appreciate the fact I own the best liter bike on the planet! :D :cheer: :thumbup: :rof: