Hideous Craigslist FZ6

Well its, um, an unusual choice of colour(s) :D
I see what you mean about the zorst,it does look a bit home brewed.

I'm thinking of something nice to say,like it would stand out in a crowd,er,or something............:(

The only thing I see wrong(besides the exhaust, which could be cool), is the blue reflective tape he has added all over the place. Easy to take it off if it's not your thing. It does make it ugly though.

That floor pattern combined with the bad camera work and reflective tape...that does look hideous. Maybe in person, not so much.

That poor bike has been for sale for a while now. The reflective tape reminds me of the bikes in Tron for some reason. :D

Lol! First thing that took me was that carpet...need go no further than that! Anyone with carpet that bad, can only go further backwards when it comes to personalizing their bike...as is perfectly illustrated by that "thing" standing in the foreground! :eek:

I'm not sure that is carpet. It looks like stone or tile to me.

However.... that bike is just a representation of the heritage of the owner. While I think it is hideous, it isn't mine.

He is, however, missing one of these on the windscreen:

mexican-flag.jpg

I'm not sure that is carpet. It looks like stone or tile to me.

However.... that bike is just a representation of the heritage of the owner. While I think it is hideous, it isn't mine.

He is, however, missing one of these on the windscreen:

mexican-flag.jpg

I think you meant these

pt_276.jpeg

Back