have you ever farted so badly.....

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that you can smell it WHILE riding on your motorcycle??
Have you just answered your own question? Are you aware that farts are not brown and lumpy?:surrender:

Should this also be in the bar and not the main lobby?
So many questions......................................

Nelly

rzekry

Reaction score
Visit site
My first fart on a bike was scary! I was worried about the rider behind me.
That should make you feel better LOL!

;)

Last edited:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hee hee just ask Jonac he had a bad brown moment in the first week of getting his cbr600rr, im sure there was some evil gas to go with it :jawdrop:

gomd3

Reaction score
Visit site
hey when you gas your bike up you might as well gas up yourself, get some taco bell it'll give you plenty of gas to run on... :)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D I farted while at a red light with a squid beside me who didn't have a helmet. HE heard it and laughed. This is making me rethink my stock exhaust and stealth. Let's see.... where's that group buy thingy? ;)

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm quite the connoisour of the culinary arts. Yes, and I wear a full face. :) Funny thing is that I rarely smell gas while at a gas station but if I leave my helmet on, it acts as a magnet/baggie and I usually have to flip the visor up.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Cant really recall on my bike...but in my truck Ive been known to call penalties on passengers, this consists of farting and then locking the windows. :sinister:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D I farted while at a red light with a squid beside me who didn't have a helmet. HE heard it and laughed. This is making me rethink my stock exhaust and stealth. Let's see.... where's that group buy thingy? ;)
No mate,

Nothing wrong with farting in the face of a SQUID to show disdain. I pulled up to two yong guys on a VFR 400 today. The rider had no gloves and boxing shoes. The passenger had a t-shirt and runners.
I said to the guy, why are you letting your buddy ride without gear. He told me to Feck off and flipped the bird. Well, manners I ask you. If I could have farted at them I would have.
Nelly

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you aware that farts are not brown and lumpy?

Nelly

I couldn't stop laughing at this one. Threads like this one make me feel alot better, I thought I was the only one with issues.

To answer the original question, no, if I thought it would smell that much, WOT, if stopped by the police, I'd love to explain why I was speeding