Got a new lid

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a new schuberth helmet for £179 the usual price is £379. This helmet is very quiet especially when you stick in the ear plugs. Another thing I like is the all round view through the helmet.

Bledubd.... I bought a Schuberth not long ago.

Just one piece of advice... use nothing but water to clean the visor... The anti mist coating on the inside is very delicate!

Pics of course! Detailed review!

Fit:
Noise:
Visor:
Features:
Venting:
Accessories (if any):

Let's have you own version of the Web Bike World review. :thumbup:

i have just one valid question. can you ride with the visor cracked open a little to alow air on your face?

i have just one valid question. can you ride with the visor cracked open a little to alow air on your face?

mmm... was hoping I would not remember that part. When I opened my visor and then closed it, seemed t'was a bit clouded after. So I just opened the small vent. I will post the pics later with the insect smears. LOL

You can with the Shoei RF-1000!!! :thumbup: As a matter of fact, you can ride at speed with the visor in a total of 8 positions including open and closed.

Back